my sister-in-law, caron, introduced me to hits some time ago. i liked them. they were good. i was at world market last week and decided to pick some up. and now i LOVE them. finn loves them too. they are the perfect combo of sweet and crackery. yum.
i decided to change the blog up a little today... it is a cloudy, cool day in nebraska. maybe that's why i chose gray for the new color. but it needed some updating, so update i did.
other blog-worthy items:
- finn is getting a load of teeth, like FIVE. this explains the runny nose
- i cleaned the entire house plus four loads of laundry on monday
- the house on the corner finally cut their prairie-grass lawn
- caitlyn (sis-in-law) leaves for indiana wesleyan university on thursday
- caron ja annie vi and henpen move into their house in hanna this week/end
- the repaving of 24th street is finally done which means traffic on our street will go back to normal.
and that's a wrap.
Posted by corrie at 10:31 AM